To provide our Clients with casting parts, guaranteeing compliance with the highest quality standards, with ample flexibility regarding volume, adding processes to provide comprehensive solutions to market needs and in doing so, to contribute to the personal achievement of our staff and to develop a sustainable relationship with our suppliers, protecting occupational safety and health and the environment.
To be a leading company in the local and international market, with the capacity to supply gray, nodular and steel foundry parts that, together with associated processes, lead to our recognition as a company that provides products and services to various sectors of the industry and is committed to the development of its customers, occupational safety and health, and the environment.
· Honesty, when complying with requirements.
· Sincerity, when dealing with clients and any other interested party.
· Effort, to reach our goals.
· Commitment to our people.
· Spirit of Achievement and Transcendence, to reach ever more demanding standards and recognition over time.
Quality – Environment – Occupational Safety and Health
ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / OHSAS 18001:2007
DG 520.01 | Rev.: 07 | Validity: 02/08/2017
Boherdi Foundry undertakes the following commitments that constitute its Management System Policy, for the “Manufacture and marketing of gray iron, nodular iron and steel foundry parts, in their various alloys, in their facility in the Almirante Brown Industrial Park”.
- To meet the needs of clients and even exceed their expectations.
- To comply with the requirements established by the clients, with the legal and regulatory requirements, and other requirements to which the organization subscribes.
- To collaborate with the prevention of environmental pollution and the protection of the environment.
- To collaborate with the prevention of damages and the deterioration of the occupational health of the people who work in or for our organization.
- To have highly trained personnel and provide people with the resources, training and authority required to act responsibly and transparently.
- To foster commitment to quality throughout the organization.
- To make sure that leaders at all levels are positive examples for people.
- To manage processes and their interrelationships as a system to achieve the quality objectives of the organization in an effective and efficient manner, ensuring availability of information to carry out and improve such processes.
- To ensure that the data and information are sufficiently accurate, reliable and safe, and that they are used in decision-making.
- To develop a work environment conducive to commitment to the organization and to the realization of our people.
- To implement continuous improvement of the performance of the management of Quality, Environment and Occupational Safety and Health.
- To raise awareness among all people working in or for the organization of their individual obligations in terms of safety and health at work, environment and quality.
- To select suppliers of excellence to obtain products and services in accordance with our Integrated Policy.
- To annually provide a concrete example of the progress that has been made or of a lesson that has been learned when implementing the Principles of the Global Pact.
That this Policy is communicated within the organization, and is available to staff, the public and all other interested parties. Furthermore, it is revised periodically to show its continuous adaptation.
The Management of Boherdi Foundry commits to providing any necessary resource for the fulfillment of this Integrated Policy.
Management Representative for IMS
Management Representative for IMS
We have our Quality Management System certification, based on ISO 9001:2015, by the Argentine Institute of Standardization and Certification (IRAM).
Currently, we are implementing Environment and Occupational Safety and Health, corresponding to ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
At BOHERDI Foundry, quality is our commitment and it plays an essential role in all the activities of our company.
Principles of Integrated Management System at BOHERDI Foundry
- Focus on clients
- Personnel participation
- Process-based approach
- System approach to management
- Continuous improvement
- Facts for decision-making
- Mutually-beneficial relations with suppliers
- Commitment of Senior Management and Policy
- Implementation and Operation
- Measuring and Assessment (Verification and Corrective and Preventive Actions)
- Revision and Continuous Improvement
Process Interaction Diagram
Main regular activities in our Integrated Management System
We have an “IMS Annual Program” through which the following activities are managed:
- Internal audit.
- External audit (IRAM, Clients, others).
- Suppliers Assessment.
- Surveys of Internal Environment (or Work Environment).
- Client Satisfaction Surveys.
- Measuring of processes via Indicators with associated Goals.
- Calibration of instruments.
- Performance review and staff versatility and health talks.
- Planning and execution of Internal Trainings.
- Record of Non-Compliances (Internal, Complaints, others), and their corresponding Actions.
- IMS Goals.
We implemented a Control Board for the timely tracking of achievement of IMS Goals, measured through indicators.
uch Goals are aligned with our IMS Policy and are fundamental to the measuring of Continuous Improvement.
Quality Management System Documentation
We have Manuals, Procedures, Work Instructions and Technical Specifications that describe how to do the jobs correctly. Some of them include Flow charts that are easy to read and follow up. We also have the Records that show each activity.
Traceability of Good and Documentation
We have a Traceability System that allows us to connect as from the Order Request / Purchase Order of the Client, to the Dispatch of the delivered Parts; passing through the Casting, Controls, and Certificates of Quality and Metallography issued by the Laboratory. If required by the Client, it is possible to engrave or emboss the part; thus Traceability is physically present in the delivered Good; adapting to the manner and information of engraving that is requested.